The company's greatest capital is qualified management and top-class specialists. Find out how you can join us.
People interested in working for ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych sp.z o.o. please send your CV and cover letter only in response to a specific recruitment advertisement to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to contact only selected candidates. Candidates are asked to include the following in their application documents:
I / do not consent * to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents by ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o., in order to implement future recruitment processes.
ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o (hereinafter: we) with its registered office at Łukasiewicza 39 09 400 Płock informs that it is the Controller of your personal data.
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact in any matter related to the processing of your personal data - in writing to the address of the Controller 's registered office indicated in section 1 above with the annotation "Data Protection Officer ", by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Data Protection Officer details are also available at www.orlencuk.pl in the "Contact" tab.
3. PURPOSES AND BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes, based on the provisions set out in RODO:
1. for the purpose of recruiting for a position under an employment contract:
(a) to the extent indicated in the Labour Code (Article 22.1 § 1) - legal basis: Article 6.1.c RODO;
b) in the scope broader than in the Labour Code (Article 22.1 § 1) on the basis of your consent expressed by an explicit affirmative action consisting in including the data in the application form and sending it to the administrator - legal basis: Article 6.1.a RODO;
2. for the purpose of recruitment on the basis of a civil law contract (including: contract of mandate, contract for specific work, internship, apprenticeship) on the basis of your consent expressed by a clear affirmative action consisting in including the data in the application form and sending it to the administrator - legal basis: Article 6.1.a RODO;
3. for the purpose of our future recruitments, if you provide separate, voluntary consent - legal basis: article 6.1.a RODO;
4. for the purpose of pursuing the legitimate interests of us in the recruitment process, which are the investigation, establishment and defence of claims, internal administrative purposes such as personnel management, statistics, internal reporting, checking during the interview the skills and abilities of the candidate for the job - legal basis: Article 6.1.f RODO.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
1. providers of IT systems and services for the Controller;
2. other entities to whom the Controller entrusted the processing of your personal data in connection with the recruitment process (e.g. companies providing consulting and advisory services).
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data shall be processed:
1. from the date of submission (sending) of your CV, for the time necessary to conduct the recruitment process, but no longer than for 12 months from the date of its completion;
2. until withdrawal of the consent or filing an effective objection to data processing - in cases of processing of your personal data on the basis of a separate consent - Article 6.1.a RODO or on the basis mentioned in Article 6.1.f RODO.
6. RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
1. the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing (if processing is based on consent) that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; consent may be withdrawn by letter to the address of the Data Protection Officer, ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o., ul. Łukasiewicza 39, 09-400 Płock, by e-mail: email@example.com;
2. the right to access their data;
3. The right to rectification of personal data;
4. the right to erasure of personal data or restriction of processing;
5. right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data from ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o. in a structured, commonly used IT format suitable for machine reading. You may send the data to another controller or request that ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o. send the data to another controller. However, ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o. will do so only if such a transfer is technically possible;
The right to personal data portability is granted only with regard to the data processed on the basis of a contract with you or on the basis of your consent;
1. the right to object - in cases when ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data on the basis of its legitimate interest, the objection may be raised due to a particular situation by letter to the Data Protection Officer, ORLEN Centrum Usług Korporacyjnych Sp. z o.o., Łukasiewicza 39 Street, 09-400 Płock, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of GDPR.
7. INFORMATION ABOUT THE NECESSITY OF PROVIDING DATA
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process.